The Elddis Encore has a great look for this season The Motorhome Depot supply all Elddis Encore models with Reverse Camera & Alloy wheels to finish the great look ((£1015)
The Encore 254 from Elddis offers an abundance of specification, including Alde central heating and added luxury in a compact and easy-to-drive motorhome, with a more than competitive price tag!
This new layout features a retractable transverse fixed bed to the rear, plus a spacious and well-equipped bathroom. The Encore kitchen features dual-fuel hob and microwave, with craftsman-built cabinetry and positive locking throughout.
The Elddis Encore 254 is the luxury motorhome with a modest price tag.
Spacious and streamlined, the Encore range offers an all-inclusive package with no hidden extras. Striking, sophisticated style, unrivalled driving performance, class-leading craftsman-built quality and hi-tech innovation – all at a surprisingly affordable price
The Encore Range, unlike most other motorhomes, is built on a standard Peugeot chassis, which we do not modify. Keeping the integrity of the Peugeot chassis gives the Encore unrivalled driving qualities. What's more, every Encore model is also less than 3500kgs.
- New Peugeot Blue HDi Euro 6 engine
- Peugeot Boxer 2.0 130bhp BlueHDi Turbo Diesel
- Improved Alde 24-hr multi-programmable central and water heating system. Runs on gas, electric (up to 3.15KW) or both with new easy-to-use LCD touchscreen control with night-time display setting
- Beds measure up to 6'6" for greater comfort
- Fixed beds come with OZIO Coolsoft luxury mattress(es) for optimum comfort. This class-leading mattress construction provides unbeatable support and pressure relief and its unique properties make OZIO warm in Winter and cool in Summer
- SmartEnergy fridge-freezer
- 800W Microwave
- Cruise Control
- Fully adjustable and co-ordinated swivel Captains seats with armrests
- Cab air conditioning with internal and external temperature display
- Extra wide rear track, giving a sportier look and improved road handling
- Alde fan assisted heating to cab
- Winter pack included as standard: Tank heaters and waste pipe insulation and fridge vent covers
- 2 x Underfloor battery box each suitable for 1 battery (one Class A battery supplied as standard)
- Sky-view® opening cab sunroof with blind
- GRP underskin to motorhome floor providing a water resistant barrier
- Rails for rear mounted cycle rack
- One piece GRP silver sides
- ‘Ladinia' craftsman built 'No-Rattle' cabinetry with Chrome trim detail and 'Canvas' contrast detailing, with 24mm class-leading locker construction, removable shelves and positive locking with new-style handles
- 100L underslung fresh water tank with manual water fill system
- Underslung Waste water tank 100 litre
- Exclusive Eco Camel Orbit water-saving Halo shower head with built-in Aircore Technology
- ‘Boutique' washbowl basin with click-clack plug, swan-neck mixer tap and separate soap dish
- Fully-lined separate shower cubicle